Snapchat is an image messaging and multimedia mobile application to create snapchat stories. You can use lots of exciting and unique filters into your photo. Once you install and sign in to you snapchat account you do not have to log out and sign in back again most of the times.
But sometimes, Snapchat app itself might crash due to some problems. Or may be you bought a new phone and now you want to log in to your snapchat on your new phone In that case , you might have to uninstall the the app and sign in back again. Most of the time what happens is, we do not remember password to those application which use use on our smartphone all the time such as Intagram, whatsapp.
How To Log Out From Snapchat on Mobile App
- First of all tap on ghost icon from the top of your mobile screen.
- Then tap on gear button for settings option.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Tap on Log Out option under ACCOUNT ACTIONS.
- Again select Log Out from pop up box
In some cases, may be you let your friend sign in to their snapchat account from your smartphone and when you try to perform snapchat login, you do not remember your snapchat password at all.
Reset Snapchat Password
- Launch Snapchat app on your mobile device.
- If you are signed out from your account, then you will see snapchat login box.
- Click on Forgot your password? link
- Then choose how you want to reset your password; either via phone or via email.
If you select ‘via phone’
- you need to first prove that you’re not a robot.
- Tap on the squares that contain a host and tap on continue.
- Select your country and then type in your mobile number. Then select Continue.
- Now select how would you like to receive the 6-digit verification code ; SMS or phone call.
- You will receive 6 digit confirmation code. Enter that code and tap on Continue. If you did not receive any code, then you can tap on resend to receive it again if there was any problem.
- After you tap on continue, you will be asked to set a new password for your snapchat account.
- Confirm your password by re-entering new password.
- Congratulations! you have successfully reset snapchat password
If you select ‘via email’,
- You will be re-directed to the snapchat account reset page in your mobile browser.
- Enter the email address associated with your Snapchat account.
- Check “I’m not a robot” box. Then hit SUBMIT button.
- Now sign in to that e-mail address and look for the message from snapchat.
- Click on the reset link. Type in your new password. Enter it again.
- Click CHANGE PASSWORD button to save changes.
Reset Snapchat Password From Computer
Snapchat is basically for mobile platforms however you can sign in to your snapchat account from your desktop for blogs, success stories, download, etc.
Good thing is you can reset your login password from desktop if you forgot snapchat password.
- Open a new tab on your web browser.
- Go to this web address accounts.snapchat.com.
- Click on Forgot your password? link from the login section.
- Enter the email address associated with your Snapchat account and check I’m not a robot box.
- Click SUBMIT button.
- Follow the link and finally change your password.