POF or PlentyOfFish is the most popular among the many dating websites found on the internet. www.pof.com competes with the likes of Tinder, Match.com, etc. Plenty of fish is so easy to use and the algorithm they use actually works when it comes to getting a perfect date according to your preferences. POF sign up is free and almost every services are free of cost.
As it is not possible to perform pof login with your existing Google, Facebook account, it is possible that you might sometime forget your pof login password. In that case, you have to go through pof password reset process to regain access to your lost account.
Forgot POF Password ? Reset POF Password
- Go to www.pof.com of plentyoffish.com
- Click on Forgot Your Password ? link from the pof login box.
- Enter your email address which is connected to your plentyoffish account. Click Submit button.
- If that is a registered POF email address, you will receive a password reset email. Otherwise try a different email address.
- Log in to that email account and check for the message from POF. Check Social tab in case of @gmail.com email.
- Click on the reset pof password link provided in the inbox.
- You will be re-directed to another page where you have to set a new password. Re-enter that password for confirmation.
- Finally click Update Password to reset pof password successfully.
- Next time use updated password when you sign in.