Kik messenger, popularly known as Kik is a instant messaging app. It is way more than just messaging. It’s the easiest way to connect with your friends, stay in the loop, and explore – all through chat. No phone numbers, just pick a username. Creating your own KIK account is free and easy.
In order to reset kik password, you need to have access to your e-mail account connected with KIK account. Another thing you need is KIK app installed in your smartphone and then desktop or laptop with proper internet connection.
Steps To Reset Kik Password (Via App)
- Launch KiK app on your smartphone. Tap on LOG IN button.
- Tap on Forgot? link right next to the Password field. You will be re-directed to ws.kik.com/p page.
- Please enter your email address. Then tap on Go! button.
- Log in to the e-mail account and check for the email from Kik.
- Click on on Change your password button.
- You will be re-directed to reset kik password page where you will be asked to set a new password for KIK account.
- Re-enter your new password for confirmation.
Steps To Reset Kik Password (Via Desktop)
- Open a new tab on your web browser and go to https://password.kik.com/p?.
- Enter your email address. Click Go! button.
- Check your email inbox.
- Click on the link and reset password.
As long as you have access to your e-mail account, you can reset your kik password from whichever device you like. Make sure you set a strong password for your account in order to minimise the chance of being hacked. Set password which is 8 or more characters long and make use of numbers, special characters (@, !, $) in your password.
If you have questions and queries regarding Kik, then you can directly contact Kik Help Center for help from Kik official professionals.