Instagram is a great way to share your photos and videos. You can sign up to see photos and videos from your friends. You can search and follow anyone on Instagram for fun. One of the biggest problems about instagram is that once your are logged in to your account, you do not have to sign in again and again. So most of us forget our Instagram login password.
If you haven’t connected Instagram with your Facebook account yet and you need to reset Instagram password, follow the instructions below.
Reset Instagram Password From Website
- Go to www.instagram.com
- Click on Forgot? link from the instagram login box.
- Enter your Instagram username or the email address linked to your account.
- Enter the characters that you see on your screen. Click Refresh button to get a new captcha. Click on Audio icon to listen to the characters.
- Hit Reset Password button.
- Now sign in to your email account and check for the e-mail message from Instagram. Click on Social tab in case of Gmail or check Spam/Junk folder if you cannot find email from Instagram.
- Click on Reset Password button.
- You will be asked to set a new password for your Instagram account. Choose a new password. Re-enter password for confirmation.
Reset Instagram Password From Mobile App
If you use Instagram in your smartphone all the time, then it will be easier to reset forgotten Instagram password.
- Tap on Get help signing in. link. If you have connected your Instagram with Facebook account, then you can directly log in with Facebook with having to go through all the reset process.
- If you have not connected with Facebook account, then just tap on Send an SMS. Facebook will send you reset link via SMS. As Facebook has bought Instagram in 2012 .Tap on that link and change instagram password.
- If you cannot use both of the above options, then just choose “User Username or Email”. Type in your Instagram username or e-mail address that is connected to your Instagram. Then follow the instructions.