Forgot iCloud Password ? Do not worry. You can easily regain access to your iCloud account by going to some few steps to reset your forgotten iCloud password.
Reset If You Forgot iCloud Password
- Click on this direct link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid. This will re-direct you to the Apple ID Recovery Page.
- Enter your iCloud email address in the first field (email@example.com).
- Type in the characters in the image. Then click on Continue. If you cannot figure what the characters , then click on New Code to get new code.
- Now select “I need to reset my password”. Then click Continue .
- Select how you want to reset your password. You have to options to choose from. One is to get an email with the reset link in your inbox.
- Another one is to answer security questions you chose when you created your Apple ID. Choose according to your preference.
- If you chose “Get an email”, login to that email address and check for the e-mail from Apple <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Refresh the page if you haven’t received an email yet. Click on Reset now > link. Then you can set a new password for your iCloud account right away.
- If you chose “Answer security questions”, you have to first verify your birth-date. Then you will be asked to answer the 2 questions from the questions you set during iCloud sign up. If you answer them correctly, you can now reset iCloud password.
Tips To Create Strong Password
While setting a new password, choose something that you can remember easily so next time you won’t have to search for ‘i forgot icloud password’ in web. Get creative and use numbers and special characters wisely in your password. Make sure your iCloud login password is lengthy enough, at least 8 characters long. For e.g. 5Tr0ngP@55w0Rd